Horrific moment girl, four, suffers serious burns and is scarred for life after firework explodes in face during family garden display

Horrific moment girl, four, suffers serious burns and is scarred for life after firework explodes in face during family garden display

WARNING DISTRESSING CONTENT: The mother of little brave Maisie has released video of the incident to warn others to think twice before holding firework displays at home

Read more...
Positive 0 LOL 0 Interesting 0 Sad 0 Revolting 0 Fake 0

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.