Survivors, bereaved families, the local community and first responders were joined by politicians and members of the royal family at St Paul’s Cathedral for a service to honour those who died in the Grenfell Tower fire Continue reading...
Sale of 21st Century Fox assets includes stakes in Sky in the UK and Hollywood film studio as tycoon focuses on Fox News and newspapersRupert Murdoch has agreed to sell $66bn (£49bn) worth of 21st Century Fox’s assets, including a Hollywood film studio an...
Detectives investigating the death of a father in an arson attack involving an "industrial-sized" firework have released CCTV images of three women who may be "key" to catching the culprits.
As Congress continues to squabble over health care, those who depend on the Children’s Health Insurance Program, or CHIP, are preparing for a worst case scenario.
BEIJING (Reuters) - War must not be allowed to break out on the Korean peninsula and the issue must be resolved through talks, Chinese President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, while U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres warned of the danger of "sleepwalki...
* BELLATRIX ANNOUNCES A FOURTH QUARTER 2017 OPERATIONAL UPDATE, 2018 CAPITAL BUDGET, AND PUBLICATION OF ITS ANNUAL CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY REPORT
* AKCEA INITIATES PHASE 2 STUDY OF AKCEA-ANGPTL3-LRX IN PATIENTS WITH HYPERTRIGLYCERIDEMIA, TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS AND NONALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE (NAFLD) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANACONDA MINING PRODUCES OVER 4,100 OUNCES OF GOLD AND GENERATES $5.8M IN REVENUE IN Q2 FY 2018
* NUVO PHARMACEUTICALS™ ENTERS INTO PENNSAID® 2% LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH GEBRO PHARMA AG FOR SWITZERLAND AND LIECHTENSTEIN
* MYLAN ANNOUNCES THE U.S. PATENT AND TRADEMARK APPEAL BOARD INSTITUTES INTER PARTES REVIEW PROCEEDINGS ON ALL CLAIMS AGAINST SANOFI'S LANTUS® PATENTS
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $3.50, REVENUE VIEW $911.3 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text (http://bit.ly/2j4UZq3) Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Futures: Dow up 32 pts, S&P 500 1.5 pts, Nasdaq up 7.75 pts