WASHINGTON, Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Justice Department filed a lawsuit to stop AT&T, which owns DirecTV, from also buying Time Warner, at least partially because of concerns that AT&T would use Time Warner's films and movies to force rival pay TV companies...
* Gladstone Capital Corporation reports financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2017
* Aurora record revenues and first company profit in the second quarter
* Liberty Silver announces upsize to C$8 million of previously announced private placement
* Future Fintech reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Archrock Inc - David Miller, senior vice president and CFO will be leaving company effective as of December 1, 2017
* Nav Canada - air traffic in October 2017 increased by an average of 5.9 per cent compared to same month in 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 20 (Reuters) - AmerisourceBergen Corp said on Monday it would buy privately held U.S. drug wholesaler H. D. Smith for $815 million in cash.
* Park West Asset Management Llc reports 12.3 percent stake in PLx Pharma Inc as of November 20 - SEC filing
* Marvell Technology says merger agreement provides for termination fee of $180 million under certain conditions - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2AZ0oG6) Further company coverage:
It was slated to be a massive merger of a telecom and a media company — a deal worth $85 billion. As the case heads to court, this could set up one of the biggest antitrust showdowns in many years.
Manson never really went away after he was jailed and is likely to linger in America's consciousness now that he's dead.